This is a specialist service which provides assessment and treatment for the following sexual difficulties which may be caused by physical and/or psychological factors:
- Problems with erection
- Problems with ejaculation (too rapid or delayed)
- Problems with orgasm (climax)
- Problems with arousal
- Problems with low sexual desire
- Painful intercourse
Currently we don’t provide care for the following:
- Sexual practices which would be the subject of action under the criminal justice system
- Sexual addictions and paraphilia.
The clinic is based at Hope House at Gloucester Royal Hospital and is staffed by doctors (1 male, 1 female) and 1 female counsellor.
To access the service you need to be referred by another health care professional such as your GP, sexual health doctor/nurse, or a specialist nurse/doctor from another specialty. After receiving an appropriate referral, we will do our best to arrange an appointment within 8 weeks.